Saturday, January 24, 2009

Scrap Rack


I have to admit that my kitchen table at times looks like a bomb of paper/embelishments etc has exploded on it. Several years ago, I found the most amazing organizer of my scrapbooking supplies. I am in love with the Scrap Rack. My supplies are all now in one place and organized. Before, when I went to Scrapbooking conventions and went that night to crops, I would lug a rolling cart full of supplies and spend half my time looking for stuff....no more....now everything is organized by seasons, colors etc. I love this so much that I am now an authorized seller. check out the scrap rack website. http://www.thescraprack.com/ check out the video and if you sould like to order the system let me know and I will offer you a 15% discount on your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment