Friday, January 30, 2009

Digital scrapbooking


so to be honest, I love the feel of paper. I love getting all of my paper supplies out and getting my hands dirty. I decided though in September to take the plunge and try some digital scrapbooking. I have to admit I really like it. It is quicker and I love the ability to make scrapbooks so much faster than before especially when I am so busy and don't want to be so far behind on scrapbooking that I feel overwhelmed. I did my homework when looking at digital programs. I certainly didn't want to waste my money. I found a website that had the top 10 programs and the my memories software ranked very high. I am in LOVE with the ease of the program. Definately a great choice for anyone new to digital scrapbooking. One thing I love is that for amazing pries they offer a full line of layouts. Above is a picture from the ABC book line. Here is the description from their website. For $9.99 it's a great deal

This Designer Template Created by Fayette Terlouw and includes 32 professionally designed page layouts (with 32 separate picture blocks), – different background papers, and – designer embellishments. This template set coordinates with the Forever Friends Designer Pack.

Any graphic elements, including backgrounds papers and embellishments sets associated with this template, are included in your purchase and will be downloaded and installed on your computer for use with the My Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment